Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

5.08.2008


This is our latest Family picture, Pete, Alex and I. This was taken at Easter at my Mom & Dad's house by my sister, Missy.

1 comment:

Patty Cassidy said...

Kathy - I ran into Amy the other day and she told me you updated your website. It looks beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Bermuda and do it all over again!
And I was so surprised to see a little one in your life. A BIG, HUGE CONGRATS to you and Pete! I seem to recall you were not planning on having kids many years back (6 to be exact!). I'm glad you changed your mind...he is absolutely adorable!
As you may remember, I was pregnant when you last saw me. We had a baby girl Aug 04, Regan Cassidy Leonard; we had Dylan Cassidy Leonard April 06 (I couldn't part w/ the last name for myself let alone my kids!). I've been stay at home since Dylan. Days can be LONG, but when all is said and done I'm happy doing it for myself and for them. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I'm ready to get out the classifieds, but for the most part it works for me. I'll go back once Dylan starts school next year.
In any case, sounds like you're doing well. I can't believe I never thought to ask Amy if she knew you. Small world!
Take care - Patty