Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

1.14.2010

What do you look for in a photographer?

When I meet with my clients I often go through the reasons why one photographer's price point is higher than another photographer. It doesn't just come down to price. You really want to look for a photographer who has the experience and demeanor for dealing with the stresses and on spot decisions that come with a wedding day.

I have been shooting weddings full time for over 10 years and my sister has been with me for 7 years. Even before your wedding we plan out your whole day and make sure that we are fully prepared to capture this one day that you will never be able to get back or do over.

We go over all the important details to make sure that nothing is left to chance. We will send you out a checklist that has all kinds of questions on it so we know what is happening when. I want to find out who is going to be there as well. Knowing the most about your family ensures that we don't miss any important shots.

I get emotionally involved with my couples. I love to know everything about their plans and consider it to be a privilege to be present on such an amazing day. Both Missy and I love weddings - everything about them - so we love to get shots of every detail and tell your story completely.

The wedding pictures are one thing that you have after your wedding. The flowers wither, the dress gets put away, the guests go home. You really want to invest your time when choosing someone who is going to be responsible for making sure the memories of your day will never be forgotten. A photographer who has experience, good references and a great demeanor are the only way to ensure this.

___________________________________________________

No comments: