Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

11.14.2012

Maryland Wedding, Stone Manor Wedding

 
 Sam + John

I love working with Karin + Peyton of Encounters Events - everytime we work together we have a blast!  It was a bonus to have such an amazing couple with Samantha + John. I love it when couples are open to my goofy and fun ideas - and when they ham it up - it's soo much fun!! Sam + John were engaged in Las Vegas - John snuck the ring onto Sam's desert and obviously she said yes!

They had their ceremony at St. Peter the Apostle Church in Liberytown MD, then partied it up at Stone Manor in Middletown, MD. What a beautiful day - the sky was so blue and the weather was a dream. Grapevines and sunsets are more than any photographer could ask for!

Second Shooter: The very talented Melissa Arroyo
Third Shooter: Barbara Sigler

Event Coordination: Karin + Peyton - Encounters Events
Florist: Ory Florals
Cake: Debiscakestudio.com
Caterer: My Thyme
Music: Starleigh Entertainment/Faded Image
Linens: Gala Cloths by Delany


 

 











 



 
 










 


  









 
 







 
 

No comments: