Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

9.17.2008

Engagement session for Meghan & Daniel


I am finally posting some images from the engagement session of Meghan & Daniel. They will be getting married on October 11, 2008 at Newton White Mansion. I also made some event cards to hand out at the wedding so that guests can easily view their images on line. They are a really cute couple and I can't wait to be a part of their wedding on the 11th!




















No comments: