Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

5.02.2009

Carol & Curtis, day after shoot

These are some shots for the day after shoot with Carol & Curtis who were married on April 4th, 2009. We decided to go down to the cherry blossoms on the Sunday after their wedding. I must say it was a challenge to get shots without any people in them! I looked over at The Jefferson Memorial from the opposite side of the Tidal Basin and I could see no white steps due to the amount of people on the steps! We weaved in and out of the crowd and worked our way over the Jefferson Memorial. This was the only day that we could do these shots because the bride & groom were leaving on their honeymoon at 6am the next day. We ended the day with Ice cream and a cab back to their hotel!














No comments: