Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

5.30.2009



Kristen & Alex, April 18, 2009

Kristen & Alex were married at The Naval Academy Chapel on April 18th, 2009. I had so much fun with this couple. They chewed gum for me! I think those shots turned out so cute. They had their reception back at the Leows Hotel on West Street. We played a slide show of their engagement shots at the wedding along with a few shots from that day. Her bridesmaids had given her a big chunky plastic diamond ring and funky glasses the night before - I decided we had to have some fun with those!!!



























No comments: