Documenting your day in an artistic way....



Documenting your day in an artistic way!

I love what I do. I am honored to have the privilege to spend the day with couples who are looking for artistic and documentary style photos that represent who they are as individuals, as well as the magic they create as a couple.

Scroll down to see more wedding stories as well as engagement sessions, babies and family images at the bottom of the blog. Visit my website below for more info!

4.08.2012

Baltimore Country Club Wedding | Bridget + Derek

I love it when I feel like a member of the family when I arrive at the bride's house or hotel room where she is getting ready. I hadn't met the bride before the big day because both Bridget and Derek live in Manhattan - just her mom Patty who I absolutely loved the minute I met her. You can tell alot about a family from one member - I knew that this was a fun loving - goofy and extremely close one. Never mind that they are also amazingly attractive which made my job such a pleasure! Their ceremony was at The Shrine of the Sacred Heart Church in Baltimore, then they had their reception at Baltimore Country Club which is one of my favorite places to shoot. I love all the nooks and crannies there.The details of the wedding were incredible and I loved the kelly green bridesmaid dresses - not a popular color but it really was very flattering on all the girls! They even had a basket of flipflops for the girls when they got to the reception that matched the dresses.

Bridget and Derek just completely get eachother, and I love photographing that. They both have amazing senses of humor and really enjoyed their day - which is so important - to really look around, appreciate and take it all in.  Remember to realize how amazing it is that your friends and family have gathered to celebrate such an amazing day with you. If there is one peice of advice that I could give to my future brides and grooms - that would be it! :)

Second Shooter: The extremely talented Melissa Arroyo
The girls hair was done by: Mardi Mack in Baltimore ( Amazing!!) mardimack@hotmail.com
Ceremony: The Shrine of the Sacret Heart in Baltimore: www.theshrine.org
Reception: Baltimore Country Club: www.bcc1898.com
Flowers: The Floral Studio: www.floralstudio.org



Wedding shoes
Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet
Baltimore wedding
groomsmen photography
Bridal party
Baltimore wedding

No comments: